As part our ‘Connected Communities’ Program, we are connecting the Northern Beaches through the development of an iconic coastal walkway.
We are currently seeking feedback on the preliminary design plans for a new footpath at ‘The Glen’ Surf Reserve located on Surf Road, North Curl Curl.
This new walkway will connect to the existing footpaths on Griffin Rd and Huston Pde, providing a continuous path for the new Northern Beaches Coastal Walkway.
The proposed new path includes
- New 1.5m wide sandstone coloured concrete path
- Planting of additional native shrubs
- Part removal of copper log fence
- Installation of sandstone bollards
Come along to one of our on site information drop in sessions at 'The Glen' Reserve, North Curl Curl to learn more about the proposed design and have your say.
- Sunday 23 July 2017 10am – 12pm
- Tuesday 25 July 10am – 12pm
How can I have my say?
Comments close Sunday July 30 2017
If you have any questions contact Ben Black, Program Manager on 9942 2812 or Jennifer Moody, Community liaison on 9942 2755