As part our ‘Connected Communities’ Program, we are connecting the Northern Beaches through the development of an iconic coastal walkway.
We are currently seeking feedback on the preliminary design plans for a new footpath at Turimetta Head located at Warriewood.
This new walkway is proposed to go through the public reserve formalising the existing informal path in this location.This provides a coastal scenic route connecting to the existing footpaths at North Narrabeen Headland and Narrabeen Park Pde, providing a continuous path for the new Northern Beaches Coastal Walkway.
The proposed new path includes
- New 1.5m wide coloured concrete path to the North & South of the new walkway as shown on the map
- New 1.5m wide crushed sandstone path in the middle section of the new walk
- Directional signage
- Installation of new steps as shown on the map provided
Drop In Sessions
Come along to one of our onsite drop in sessions at Turimetta Head (Cnr Narrabeen Park Pde and Peal Place).
- Wednesday 26 July 10am - 12pm
- Saturday 29 July 10am-12pm
How can I have my say?
- Attend a drop-in session onsite at Turimetta Head (Cnr Narrabeen Park Pde and Peal Place
- Make a comment online
Comments closed Sunday 20 August 2017
If you have any questions please contact Jennifer Moody, Community Liaison on 9942 2755