We have released a Draft Strategic Directions Paper
On 24 June 2014, Council resolved to exhibit the recently developed Draft Strategic Directions Paper for District Park.
View Council Report
View Draft Strategic Directions Paper
Council also resolved that;
- A Feasibility study that investigates
opportunities for aligning facilities and operations of the Warringah Golf
Club, North Manly Bowls Club and other relevant District Park groups as well as
Council’s Warringah Recreation Centre be supported.
- A working group be established involving
representatives from stakeholder groups to support this feasibility study.
The objectives of this Strategic Directions Paper are
Come along to one of our community drop in sessions to learn more and have your say on the future directions of District Park.
- Present the community feedback on the Discussion
- Present the findings and recommendations from
the Warringah Regional Golf Study
- Present strategic directions for use and
management of District Park to the community for further consideration.
16 July 2014 - Calabria Club 6pm
26 July 2014 - North Manly Bowling Club 9.30am - 11.30am
28 July 2014 - Warringah Golf Club 6pm - 8pm
You can make a submission by;
- Completing the feedback form
- Writing to Council: Marked 'District Park Strategic Directions Paper', Warringah Council, 725 Pittwater Road, Dee Why, NSW 2099
- Emailing: Council@warringah.nsw.gov.au
The Draft Strategic Directions paper can also be viewed at Council Libraries and at Civic Centre, Dee Why.
Submissions close 10 August 2014
For more information please contact Christine Deaner 9942 2543