Northern Beaches Council has undertaken a phased approach to uplift its fraud and corruption
control framework. This includes:
- A review of the draft Fraud and Corruption Prevention Policy
- An organisation-wide fraud and corruption risk assessment
- Validation of key controls identified during the fraud and corruption risk assessment
- The development of a draft Fraud and Corruption Control Plan.
The purpose of the Fraud and Corruption Control policy (draft) is to articulate Council's commitment to maintaining trust and building advocacy with the community and its stakeholders through a robust fraud and corruption prevention approach.
The Fraud and Corruption Control Plan (draft) supports the implementation of the policy.
At its meeting on Tuesday 22 October, Council resolved to place the Fraud and Corruption Control Policy and Plan (draft) on public exhibition for a minimum of 28 days.
Have your say
- Complete the form below
- In writing, marked 'Fraud and Corruption Control Policy and Plan (draft)', to Northern Beaches Council, PO Box 82, Manly NSW 1655
Submissions close Sunday 24 November 2019
Enquiries: Lesley Milbourne, Governance, 1300 434 434