At a meeting on 26 November 2019, Council resolved to adopt the fees for Environmental Compliance and apply them from 27 November 2019.
Report to Council
There is a report going to Council on Tuesday 26 November recommending that the fees for Environmental Compliance be adopted and apply from 27 November 2019.
The Council Meeting will be held at 6pm at the Dee Why Civic Centre.
If you would like to address Council, please complete the form on our website.
Council’s Environmental Compliance Unit regulates and enforces environmental and public health legislation.
It has become apparent that several Environmental Compliance fees have been omitted from or require minor amendment in the 2019/20 Fees and Charges.
At a meeting on Tuesday 24 September, Council endorsed the draft amended Fees and Charges for Environmental Compliance for public exhibition.
- application fees for approval to operate sewer/wastewater systems not accredited by NSW Health and/or serves greater than 10 persons and
- application fees for Extension of Time for Environmental Health Notices
- fees for clean-up, prevention and noise control notices
- application fees for companian animal management
Removed fees (until further notice)
- application fee for late registration of companion animals
Have your say
- Complete the submission form (closed).
- In writing to the CEO, Northern Beaches Council, PO Box 82, Manly NSW 1655, marked 'Submission – Fees and Charges amendments - Environmental Compliance’
Submissions close Sunday 27 October 2019