We have released a Draft Strategic Directions Paper
On 24 June 2014, Council resolved to exhibit the recently developed Draft Strategic Directions Paper for District Park.
Council also resolved that;
- A Feasibility study that investigates opportunities for aligning facilities and operations of the Warringah Golf Club, North Manly Bowls Club and other relevant District Park groups as well as Council’s Warringah Recreation Centre be supported.
- A working group be established involving representatives from stakeholder groups to support this feasibility study.
The objectives of this Strategic Directions Paper are to;
- Present the community feedback on the Discussion Paper
- Present the findings and recommendations from the Warringah Regional Golf Study
- Present strategic directions for use and management of District Park to the community for further consideration.
- 16 July 2014 - Calabria Club 6pm - 8pm
- 26 July 2014 - North Manly Bowling Club 9.30am - 11.30am
- 28 July 2014 - Warringah Golf Club 6pm - 8pm
You can make a submission by;
- Completing the feedback form
- Writing to Council: Marked 'District Park Strategic Directions Paper', Warringah Council, 725 Pittwater Road, Dee Why, NSW 2099
- Emailing: Council@warringah.nsw.gov.au
Consultation has concluded