To help you through this challenging time, we are adapting the way we are engaging with you.
We want to give you more time to give us your feedback, so we’ve extended the consultation period for this project until 3 May 2020.
We will continue to review this situation as it evolves to ensure you get the opportunity to have your say.
Miller Reserve, Manly Vale is getting an upgrade. The proposed concept designs were developed in consultation with key stakeholders, including sporting groups and technical experts. The proposed upgrade aims to improve use, accessibility and connectivity, and includes:
- new synthetic playing fields to allow for extended use, particularly in wet weather
- four new cricket nets and two pitches
- stormwater harvesting for the natural turf fields at David Thomas Reserve
- stormwater and environmental improvements
- additional tree plantings.
Learn more and have your say
1. View the proposal
View the proposed concept design, site analysis and sports layouts in the image slider above. Alternatively, you can download these in the document library below.
2. Tell us what you think
Fill in the comment form below. You can let us know what you like about the design and if you have any suggestions.
Comments close Sunday 3 May 2020.