Survey now closed
Thank you for your feedback
We’re conducting a review of our offshore waste services. This includes garbage, recycling, bulky goods and vegetation collection.
If you're a resident of our offshore communities, or if you use the public wharves in some way, we asked for your thoughts on the services and your ideas, big or small, for how they can be improved.
Thank you to everyone who provided feedback via our survey. Your local input will help us as we plan for future processes.
The survey closed Sunday 20 September 2020. Survey results are currently being reviewed.
Frequently asked questions
- Why is the service being reviewed?
- Is Council committed to any specific solutions to improve offshore waste services?
- Are you reviewing vegetation and bulky goods collection services?
- Is there an avenue for me to provide feedback on vegetation and bulky goods collection services?
- Will this review cover educational material provided by the Waste Services team?
Have an enquiry?
You can contact us:
|Name||Tony Walmsley, Manager - Waste Services|
|Phone||1300 434 434|