Find out more and have your say
Funding local infrastructure for the future
The Warriewood Valley Development Contributions Plan Amendment 16, Revision 3, 2018 (the ‘Contributions Plan 2018’) was adopted by Council on 28 August 2018.
The Contributions Plan 2018 applies to the Warriewood Valley Release Area and is the funding mechanism for local infrastructure required to meet the needs of the current and future residents within Warriewood Valley.
A regular review of the plan is undertaken to ensure compliance with relevant legislation and best practice principles for managing development contributions.
A recent review of the Contributions Plan 2018 has been undertaken and has resulted in changes proposed in the Draft Warriewood Valley Development Contributions Plan Amendment 16, Revision 4 2022 (the Draft Plan 2022).
The Draft Plan 2022 is now on public exhibition. Key changes to the plan are:
- Extending the plan to 30 June 2031
- Updating income and expenditure assumptions which underpin the plan
- Inclusion of secondary dwellings
- Revised open space strategy
- Review of infrastructure items including updated infrastructure costings and land valuations including future phasing/prioritisation
- Change to an administrative provision to remove the ability to make a delayed or periodic payment
- Typographical amendments
A tracked changed document is available below to easily identify the proposed amendments.
We invite you to read more and have your say by:
- completing the submission form
- emailing email@example.com
- writing to us marked ‘Draft Warriewood Valley Development Contributions Plan’ to Strategic & Place Planning Team, Northern Beaches Council, PO Box 82 Manly NSW 1655.
All submissions will be considered and any necessary changes will be made to the Draft Plan 2022 if required. The outcomes of the public exhibition and the updated plan will then be reported to Council for consideration.
If the Draft Plan 2022 is adopted by Council it will repeal and replace the existing Contributions Plan 2018.
Click +Follow at the top of the page to be kept up to date with the progress of this plan.