Thanks for your feedback
Thank you to everyone who provided feedback on the landscaping proposal and road upgrades. We are currently reviewing comments and will report back to the community before works commence.
We are progressing with the next stage of the Church Point Precinct upgrade with planned improvements to the landscaping in Thomas Stephens Reserve and some road upgrade works.
The proposed landscape improvements include new:
- timber boardwalk and pavement
- wharf style seating
- tables and benches
- sandstone stairs to beach
- repointing and backfilling of the existing seawall
- bins, bike racks and water station
- plantings and trees.
The road realignment and associated works include:
- smoothing of the road curve
- new speed hump
- new raised pedestrian crossing
- reconfiguration of car spaces and loading zones
- safety improvements to bus stop
- realignment of access road to numbers 1-19 McCarrs Creek Road
- new retaining wall on access road, clad to match new carpark
- stair and footpath upgrade on southside of road
- some kerb and guttering.
All existing trees will be retained.
For further information
|Name||Barbara Stack, Senior Asset Management Officer|
|Phone||1300 434 434|