Due to the storm yesterday the drop-in was postponed.
New date - Tuesday 3 December 2019, 3-5pm
Join us onsite in Tramore Place, Killarney Heights to find out more about the proposed plans to improve the open space at your local shops.
Make a comment by completing the form below.
Draft concept plan open for comment
We have developed a draft concept plan to upgrade the playground and public space around the shops at Killarney Heights.
The improvements will include:
- extended area of soft fall and new synthetic turf
- replacement of playground equipment
- new garden beds and landscaping
- additional seating
- drainage work
- footpath lighting
Have your say
Provide your feedback on the draft concept plan -
- complete the comment form below
- in writing, marked 'Killarney Heights Commercial Centre Upgade' to PO Box 82, Manly NSW 1655
or join us to discuss the proposed plans onsite in Tramore Place, Killarney Heights
- Tuesday 26 November, 3-5pm
Enquiries, please contact the Asset Management Officer, Parks and Recreation team on
1300 434 434.
Comments close Sunday 15 December 2019