A key part of making the Northern Beaches a liveable, vibrant and connected place is making our 92 existing commercial centres attractive for businesses and visitors.
Council is commited to renewing and improving the appearance, functionality and capacity of our business districts by focussing on better amenity and quality infrastructure in the public areas within these strategic, local and neighbourhood centres.
During 2019/2020 we will focus on:
- Killarney Heights Shops - Landscape upgrade works commencing 22 June 2020
- North Narrabeen Shopping Precinct - design and construct
- Balgowlah Shops - Stage 3 construct
- Forestville Commercial Centre - design
- Church Point Shopping Precinct - scoping