We are proposing to improve pedestrian safety near Curl Curl North Public School at the intersection of Pitt Road and Playfair Road, North Curl Curl.
The work will include:
- shifting the existing pedestrian crossing east, away from the Playfair Road intersection
- raising the pedestrian crossing slightly, while minimising impact to buses
- adding kerb extensions on the northern side of the road to increase visibility while not removing any parking spaces
- constructing kerb blisters on the southern side of Pitt Road to increase pedestrian visibility
- upgrading and realigning the pram ramps on Playfair Road.
For further information
|Name||Josephine Butler, Engineering Intern|
|Phone||02 8495 7159|