Submissions closing soon
Comment below today
Our plans for Lynne Czinner Park
We have been working with the local community to develop a draft landscape concept plan for Lynne Czinner Park, Warriewood. The plan looks to enhance opportunities for recreation and community activities, improve access and connectivity, while respecting the natural setting.
Key features include:
- picnic areas with BBQ facilities, shade, and water bottle filling stations
- a bridge connection across fern Creek to the 'Rocket Ship' playground
- a network of shared paths
- a circular path for 'learn to ride', walking and running
- an asphalt pump track for beginner to intermediate riders
- native plantings and landscaping
- car parking on Dove Lane.
A draft Plan of Management (PoM) for Lynne Czinner park was also created that sets out how the land is intended to be used, managed, maintained and enhanced in the future.
The site's significant recreational open space is divided by Fern Creek, a riparian zone and buffer area. The PoM therefore proposes three land categories: Park, Natural Area (watercourse) and Natural Area (bushland).
The park was recently named in honour of Lynne Czinner, the late former Mayor of Pittwater Council and a strong environmental advocate.
Learn more and have your say
We invite you to view the plans below and have your say by:
- completing the submission form below
- emailing email@example.com
- writing to us marked ‘Lynne Czinner Park concept plan and PoM’ to Northern Beaches Council, PO Box 82 Manly NSW 1655.
We held an online public hearing regarding the land categorisation on Thursday 25 November 2021, 6 - 7.30pm. It was an opportunity to speak with the project team and learn more about what we are proposing for Lynne Czinner Park. Thank you to everyone who gave of their time to attend this session, ask questions and share feedback.
If you have an enquiry, please feel free to contact the Park Assets - Planning, Design & Delivery Team on 1300 434 434 (during business hours).
Check out the draft plans
Have an enquiry?
|Name||Cameron Henery, Senior Asset Management Officer, Park Assets - Planning, Design & Delivery team|
|Phone||1300 434 434 (during business hours)|