At its meeting on 27 August 2019, Council approved the short-term, interim use of the Manly Town Hall Chamber meeting rooms for hire to the public.
The exhibited document outlines the rooms available and proposed fees and charges associated with renting the space.
The proposed fees are based on existing fees of similar sized spaces in other Council Community Centres.
The rooms will be available (subject to conditions of hire) when not required for Council use.
- Manly Town Hall - Information booklet, proposed fees and charges
- Notice of Motion, 27 August 2019
- Council meeting minutes, 27 August 2019
Share your thoughts on the proposed fees and charges and how you might like to use the space/s.
Provide your feedback by:
- completing the submission form below
- writing to PO Box 82, Manly 1655 (marked 'Manly Town Hall proposed fees and charges').
Comments close Sunday 27 October 2019