Tell us what you think
We're planning to carry out drainage upgrades in Mona Vale to improve the capacity and efficiency of the stormwater network, and to improve traffic safety in local streets.
The improvement works include:
- the construction of a new drainage pit and pipe system in Pittwater Road, connecting to the existing system near the intersection of Park Street (west) and Pittwater Road
- widening of the footpath area in front of 18-20 Park Street, replacing the four angled parking spaces with two parallel parking spaces and the construction of a planter box along the footpath.
The proposed works will improve traffic safety by reducing overland flow across Pittwater Road between Keenan and Bungan Streets as well as at the roundabout at the junction of Park Street and Pittwater Road.
In addition, it will significantly reduce the frequency of flooding for the properties at 18-20 Park Street by minimising the likelihood of the stormwater runoff escaping the gutter.
Review the concepts below and provide your feedback by:
- completing the comment form below
- emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- writing to us marked 'Park Street, Mona Vale drainage improvements' Northern Beaches Council, PO Box 82 Manly, NSW 1655.
View the concept designs
Have questions or want to learn more about this project, contact me below:
|Name||Sadiya King, Team Leader Stormwater Design and Delivery|
|Phone||1300 434 434|