We are reviewing the feedback.
The Northern Beaches Council is jointly funding upgrades to Bells and Carols Wharf on Scotland Island as part of the state government’s $70 Million funding program NSW Boating Now. The scheme supports initiatives that enhance the boating experience in NSW, including the delivery of boating infrastructure across NSW waterways.
The wharf upgrades aim to increase the number of boating facilities at Bells and Carols wharf and repairing the existing structures.
Key features of the proposed upgrades include:
- Additional 19 moorings at Bells Wharf and 33 at Carols Wharf.
- Formalised tie-up facilities.
- Improved access for commuters.
- New ferry shelters at each wharf and a wider ferry boarding area.
- New moorings are not tidal-dependant and are protected from the rough wave climate.
Please complete the comment form below to have your say. You can also provide feedback by writing to us at PO Box 82, Manly 1655 (marked 'Wharf Upgrades').
Information sessions are also being held.
Don't forget to sign up for updates on this project by clicking the follow button above.
Comments closed Monday 7 October 2019.