Draft plan endorsed for exhibition
At a meeting on 27 August, Council resolved to publicly exhibit the draft Manly West Esplanade Heritage Activation Plan.
The draft plan and accompanying documents are on exhibition to Sunday 29 September.
How to make a submission
- Complete the submission form
- In writing to Northern Beaches Council PO Box 82, Manly NSW 1655
Submissions close Sunday 29 September
West Esplanade is located within the western section of Manly Cove; stretching from Manly Wharf, west to the Manly Pavilion and includes land managed by Northern Beaches Council, Crown Lands (managed by Northern Beaches Council) and Roads and Maritime Services (The Manly Pavilion, Aquarium and Ferry Wharf).
We have received a heritage grant to develop a Heritage Activation Plan for Manly West Esplanade which will:
- highlight the history of the area pre and post European settlement
- identify ways to help the community appreciate, interact with and enjoy the heritage of the area
- explore the nostalgia of West Esplanade including the art gallery facade and boardwalk.