View the concept plan
Make a comment today
Following the recent completion of Apex Park amenities building, Surfview Road shared path and surrounding sewerage upgrades, we are now proposing improvements to pedestrian access and amenity at the northern end of Mona Vale Beach.
The proposed concept includes:
- Grassed seating terrace overlooking the beach
- Sandstone block edging and seating
- Mulch rings and new deco granite to protect the Norfolk Pines root system
- New dune protection fencing
- reinstatement of bench seating and picnic tables (3 bench seats and 2 picnic tables).
Once complete, the upgrades will provide a more cohesive visitor experience safely linking pedestrians and bike path users between local cafe's, Apex Park, Mona Vale SLSC, amenities and lifeguard buildings.
The path will also provide an important connection as part of our iconic Northern Beaches Coast Walk that will stretch from Manly to Palm Beach.
We invite you to view the concept plans and have your say by:
- completing the comment form below
- emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- writing to us marked: 'New footpath and improvements, Mona Vale Beach' PO Box 82, Manly NSW, 1655.
Comments close Sunday 30 January 2022.
Check out how it might look
We have prepared some before and after shots for your review. Click your mouse on the pointer to drag the slider from left to right.