Submissions now closed
Thank you for your feedback
Public Notice: Proposed reclassification of Public Land from Operational Land to Community Land at 40 Stuart Street, Manly (Lot 3 DP 252420), as per sections 33 and 34 of the Local Government Act 1993
As part of the adoption of the Little Manly Reserves Landscape Masterplan on 26 November 2019, Council also resolved to:
- include the demolition of the dwelling at 40 Stuart Street, Manly to increase the park area at Little Manly Reserve as part of the development of the 2022/23 Delivery Plan.
- commence reclassification of 40 Stuart Street Manly (Lot 3 DP 252420) to Community Land and that, in accordance with the Local Government Act 1993, it is publicly advertised and submissions invited for a period of 28 days and Council subsequently proceed with the proposed reclassification subject to no adverse submissions being received.
The resolution also stated that, if the proposed reclassification proceeds, the Community Land classification only be finalised following the update of the Little Manly Coastline Plan of Management to include the subject property and allow for the leasing of the existing dwelling.
For the full resolution, view the minutes, 26 November 2019.
In accordance with the above resolution, Council hereby gives Public Notice of its intention to resolve that the land at 40 Stuart Street Manly (Lot 3 DP 252420) be reclassified to Community Land.
View the plan and have your say by:
- completing the submission form below
- emailing us at email@example.com
- writing to us marked 'Reclassification of Council Land - 40 Stuart St, Manly' Northern Beaches Council, PO BOX 82 Manly 1655.
Submissions closed Tuesday 1 December 2020. For enquiries, please contact Council’s Property Team on 1300 434 434.
Frequently asked questions
Submission form now closed
Have questions or want to learn more about this project, contact us below:
|Name||Cherry Varde, Land Dealings Officer|
|Phone||1300 434 434|
'Reclassification of land - 40 Stuart Street, Manly', Northern Beaches Council, PO Box 82, Manly NSW 1655.